- Manuscripts must be prepared in English on A4-sized paper using the “Times New Roman” or similar font, size 12p, and space between lines of 11.3 points.
- When Romanization or other foreign languages are needed, the first word of proper nouns, such as names of people and geographical locations, must begin with a capital letter. And, abbreviation of names of groups and organizations must be written in all capital letters.
- Terms, units, names of people, and technology must maintain consistency throughout the whole manuscript.
- The main body should be divided into the following order: I, A, 1, a, II, A… etc. Please refer to the KDI-JEP webpage (www.kdijep.com) for detailed instruction.
- Tables and figures must be numbered with Arabic numerals. A detailed instruction on creating tables and figures can also be found on the KDI-JEP webpage (www.kdijep.com).
- Please comply with the American Economic Association (AEA) style in formatting references. If a manuscript has a Korean reference that has been translated into English, both titles must be displayed. Foreign references written in Chinese characters must follow the same rule. In addition, foreign references must be displayed in alphabetical order (last name, organization name). See below for examples:
Bhagwati, J. N. 1958. “Immiserizing Growth: A Geometrical Note.” Review of Economic Studies (3): 201–205.
Lee, Jong Kyu. 2014. “Evaluation on DPRK’s External Trade of the First Half of 2014.” Review of North Korean Economy 16(7): 46-53, Korea Development Institute (in Korean).
이종규, 「2014년 상반기 북한의 대외무역 평가」, 『KDI 북한경제리뷰』, 7월호, 한국개발연구원, 2014, pp.46~53.
- Submit manuscripts at: email@example.com